The game will consist of multiple objects of different types where each of them interacts with each other in a specific way. For example, there will be avatars of different players, solid blocks, collectibles, different types of dangerous objects, etc.
The main features:
- Level editing, drafts, publishing
- Voting for the best levels
- Attribution and Flattr button of a level-creator at each level
- Leaderboards: best players, best contributors
- Some levels are for single mode, can be played offline
- Some levels need collaboration to be solved
- Some levels are competitive and only one player of a group might finish them in one go
- Playable on mobile phones or other handheld devices
- Facebook app
- Funny attractive minimalistic animation
- Developed no later than till July 2011 (having in mind that I will be doing that during my free time).
Maybe that will be the reincarnation of a game I started developing many years ago. I remember I couldn’t finish it then, because of some technical limitations of BASIC programming language or probably my incompetence in managing computer memory. Now as tools, technologies, and computers improved, and I have more than 8 years of experience in programming, I shouldn’t face any similar issues.